ANGELRIDE Grand Finale
15 Great Years!
It's all about the experience. One day. Ride 75,50 or 25 miles from the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp to Mystic YMCA.
A challenge of epic physical and emotional proportions supporting tens of thousands of hospitalized children through heroic fundraising efforts.
Road cyclist choose to pedal 25, 50 or 75 miles of moderately challenging terrain, to rolling hills, to the beautiful shoreline vistas of Mystic, CT. Your enthusiasm and commitment to this deserving cause will bring you and your donors mutual fulfillment in supporting your efforts!
With activities beginning Friday night at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, with dinner and entertainment and overnight option for the earliest registrants, AngelRide has something to offer for everyone, not just road warriors:
- Road riders can choose between 50 or 75 miles, departing from Camp and riding through central Connecticut south to the shoreline with the backdrop of quaint towns, open farmland and iconic woodlands, a swinging bridge and Mystic Harbor.
- Kids and adults can also choose to ride 25 miles from Hopeville State Park to the Finish
- Little Angels, age 7 - 11, can ride 6 miles finishing at the YMCA. (Roads are open)
- Angelride Volunteers are heralded as the BEST ever!
- Families and friends can cheer riders in to the finish at the Mystic YMCA.
For Donors and Supporters
The Hospital Outreach Program (HOP) brings the joy and fun of Camp beyond the Camp grounds to children and families in a hospital setting.
From arts & crafts to interactive games, HOP activities are inspired by our summer Camp program but are specially adapted to each unique hospital and clinic setting. And just like at Camp, all interactions are child-driven, restoring choice – something children undergoing medical treatment so often lack.
Today, because of AngelRide – because of you, HOP provides joy and laughter to seriously ill children and family members through more than 50,000 interactions in more than 40 locations from Boston to Philadelphia.
You can be a part of it all by becoming or supporting one of our amazing Riders or Volunteers. Use the “Search Participants” or “Search Teams” functions on the left and make your donation today!
Remember, every $50 = one child visit from a HOP specialist!
For all matching gifts - Angel Charities #47-2608324